Leadership Lessons from World Literature
- Understand deeper issues in Power, Influence, Domination and Failure from famous Western Classic and Indian Mythological texts.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Build perspective so that you can see the big things big and the small things small
- Facilitator develops acumen to interpret reality against changing imperatives as understood through fiction.
- Become aware of the past so that you are not condemned to repeat it by a close analysis of several Classics and Authors whose themes are relevant to this day.
- Rediscover yourself with fresh perspectives.